- 1 Reliance Jio USSD Codes To Balance, Data & SMS
- 1.1 List of Reliance Jio USSD Codes
- 1.2 Why Should We Use Jio USSD Codes?
- 1.3 Follow The Steps To Know Your Jio Number
- 1.4 Follow The Steps Check Your Data Balance, Call & SMS
- 1.5 Follow The Steps To Activate Your CallerTune
- 1.6 Wrapping It Up
- 1.7 Whatsapp Broadcast
- 1.8 Telegram Channel
Reliance Jio USSD Codes To Balance, Data & SMS
Reliance Jio USSD Codes – Being a part of Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer, Everyone is free voice calls and unlimited data. This offer will be ended by March 2018. After That, everyone needs to check their balance, data & SMS by USSD Codes. So, We are providing a list of USSD Codes. Let’s Check it out.
List of Reliance Jio USSD Codes
|Know Your Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Check 4G Data Usage||sms MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Check bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Activate 4G Data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
|Check Call Rate||sms TARIFF to 191|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Caller Tune Deactivation Code||*333*3*1*2#|
So, Here is the list of complete Reliance Jio USSD Codes.
Why Should We Use Jio USSD Codes?
USSD Codes are dialing codes which are used to Check Balance, Data Usage, Mobile Number & SMS. We can check the details like the following:
- Remaining Balance Of Your Prepaid SIM
- Data Usage And Remaining Data
- Mobile number and SIM Number.
- Information about Current Plan Or Traffic.
- Local & STD Calling Minutes
- Exclusive Offers
Follow The Steps To Know Your Jio Number
You can check your Jio Mobile Number by 2 methods. Both methods are below.
In almost all operators, you can check your mobile number by dialing USSD code *1#. If you are getting an error like “connection problem or invalid MMI code” try our 2nd method. It will definitely work.
- Download MyJio App by Clicking Here.
- Install and Open the app. Skip the prompt.
- You will find your Jio Mobile Number under MyJio heading. The screenshot is attached below.
Follow The Steps Check Your Data Balance, Call & SMS
2. Install and open the app. Click on Sign In to log in.
3. Click on Check usage as in the below picture.
4. Check your Data, Calls & SMS from this page.
Follow The Steps To Activate Your CallerTune
- Open you Messaging App.
- Send a new message like this “JT and Send it to 56789.”
If you need a specified song to your CallerTune. Write like below
ALBUM <Album Name> send it to 56789
MOVIE <movie Name> send it to 56789
SINGER <singer Name> send it to 56789
- You will receive a full list of songs in your Inbox.
- Select your desired song and send its number.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS. Reply “Y” to that SMS
- Cheers!! You have successfully activated your desired Callertune for 30 Days.
Wrapping It Up
It is the complete list of Reliance Jio USSD Codes To Check Balance, 4G Data Usage, Mobile Number & SMS. You can use these USSD Codes anytime to get information. I hope you like it. Share with your friends and family now.
If you have any query then do ask your query in the comment section below.