Hello Rama2you Readers we are again back with an awesome Loot trick named Pockets App Paytm Loot Trick As you already know pockets app is giving 50% cashback on paying first time via UPI, so we can avail this offer as pockets Paytm Trick to get Rs 100 cashback in pockets app by adding Rs 200 in paytm App using UPI Option. Get Rs 100 Cashback on adding Rs 200 via Pockets UPI or Mobile App UPI. Maximum Cashback is Rs 100 only. Offer valid from 26 December 2016 to 30 April 2017. Valid for first Merchant Transaction only. So Hurry up and Load Rs 200 or more using UPI and Get Rs 100 Cashback.
Must Check:- unlimited-trick-proof-added-ifirst-app-get-200-points-sign-500-points-per-refer
Follow The Steps Given Below
- Firstly Click Here To Download Pockets App
- open app and sign up new account
- enter your all and verify your mobile number and proceed
- Enter refer code » 8etmsr
- goto home page on pay option and select upi.
- Enter Upi username and check availability >> Add Bank account >> and use that bank
- Now click here to download paytm app | Or Click Here To Enter Paytm website
- open app/web and login or register
- click to add money and add rs 200 or more.
- select payment mode upi.
Note:- Offer is only applicable for VPAs with ICICI bank that is @icici or @pockets
- you will get Notification as soon as you enter your UPI Address to pay.
- Just Click on notification in pockets app now pay Rs 200 using UPI to get Rs 100 Cash Back in Pockets App.
- You will get cashback in your account with in a period of 30 days
Must See:- loot-slide-app-get-10-rs-sign-10-rs-per-referral-redeemable-mobikwik-paytm
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum cashback is Rs 100
- No minimum spend required to avail the offer
- Offer is only applicable for first merchant payment using UPI
- Offer applicable only once on a registered mobile number
- Offer valid from December 26, 2016 to April 30, 2017.
- Cashback would be credited to ICICI saving account for a VPA linked to ICICI saving account and Pockets in case of non-ICICI saving account in 48 hours.
If you have any query then do ask your query in the comment section below.